Caring For Your Funky Lash Strip Lashes
Before applying your false eyelashes:
- Gently groom your new lashes with an eyelash brush or comb. This will help soften the fibres, making the band easier to shape when you’re ready to apply your strip lashes. It also means that they’ll sit more naturally alongside your own eyelashes.
- Measure both strip lashes against your own lash line. This’ll help you decide what size to cut the lash down to; ensuring that it fits perfectly on your eye.
Wearing your lashes:
- Once applied, don’t pick at, pull or rub your lashes.
- Don’t wash around your eyes or lashes with hot water; or get warm steam in your face. This can affect the adhesive and damage the fibres.
Removal and aftercare:
- Gently apply a little makeup remover at the base of your lashes for a few seconds. This will help soften the adhesive; making your lashes easier to remove.
- Using fingers or tweezers, take the outer corner of your strip eyelash and gently peel it away from the skin. Repeat on other eye.
- Once removed, use makeup remover on a cotton bud to delicately cleanse all remnants of makeup off your false eyelashes; including mascara.
- Use your fingers or a pair of fine tweezers to clean both strip lashes of any remaining adhesive; removing all stickiness.
- Replace your lashes on their tray inside their storage box, in order to keep them safe and maintain their shape.