Remember all those times you’ve rolled in from a night out, gone straight to bed, without taking any of your makeup off, let alone your lashes. You wake up the next morning groaning and with something fluttering and sticking against your eye lids, eyebrows or even your cheek, depending on how much you roll about in your sleep. Cue the shock in the mirror and the black smudges against your white pillow, and the inevitable nuisance and series of ouches as you pull off said lashes. No more ladies! It cannot happen.
Your strip lashes need the same care and attention as your own if you are to keep them impeccable and long-lasting which leads to saving yourself money in the long run. Plus, if you leave your strip lashes on overnight, it won’t be very good for your skin, which can lead to irritation which nobody wants on a Sunday morning.
Follow our easy step-by-step guide to maintaining beautiful strip lashes.
Before applying your lashes
- Gently groom lashes with an eyelash brush or comb.
- Measure both strip lashes against your own lash line to decide what size to cut the lash to for your eye.
Wearing your lashes
- Don’t pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Don’t wash eyes or lashes with hot water or steam in face.
Removal and aftercare
- Gently apply makeup remover for a few seconds to soften the adhesive.
- Using fingers or tweezers, take the outer corner of lash and gently peel strip lash from skin. Repeat on other eye.
- Use makeup remover on a cotton bud to delicately remove all makeup, including mascara.
- Use fingers or tweezers to clean both strip lashes of any adhesive, removing all stickiness.
- Replace lashes on their tray, and in box, in order to keep them safe and maintain their shape.
If you have multiple strip lashes, keep them organised in our exclusive Funky Lash tray! Never lose your strip lashes again.