We occasionally issue Discount Codes via our Newsletter and other means. There are various differing types of code, a link to the specific T&Cs for that promotion can be found in the Newsletter.
Main issues are:
- All coupon codes must be entered in CAPITALS, lower case codes will not work.
- Codes do not contain spaces.
- Require the user to be logged into the site.
- Require a MIN/ MAX amount of products.
- Can only be redeemed on selected products or categories
We post to customers across the UK and Europe, standard delivery is included in the item cost. If you wish, you can upgrade the postage option at checkout.
We use PayPal to process our payments, its a well known and recognised brand and you don’t need an account to use it!
No, you don’t need an account, simply add items to you basket and checkout, you will be asked if you wish to open an account, but you don’t need to.
We want you to be as loyal as possible! We will give you the following:
- 0.50 Points for registering an account.
- 0.05 Points for logging into your account (max 0.10 per day)
- 0.05 Points just for visiting our website each day.
- 0.05 Points for viewing a product (max 0.15 per day)
If you are a regular customer, creating an account will make your shopping experience quicker and easier. And we have made it even easier by allowing you to log in using Facebook
Yes, we take security seriously. When shopping online you must always look for the green padlock in your address bar, this tells you that any data you share is encrypted.
Yes, we do. Our returns policy is outlined here Returns Policy
Due to the nature of some of our products, for hygiene reasons, we can only accept goods that are unopened.
A loyalty point is a credit amount (thank you) attached to your account
There is no limit to the number of loyalty points you can hold in your account.
Yes, so we can allocate them to you, an account is required.
Loyalty points have no cash value, but they can be used to purchase goods from our online store, where 1 loyalty point is worth £1
This will vary by product, and we will also be adding promotions that give increased loyalty points. Make sure you’ve signed up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to be the first to hear!